Orthopedic Physical Therapy practice In Gramercy Park area is seeks Part time licensed physical therapists (2-4 times a week).
The candidate MUST have work experience in outpatient settings. Please fax your resume to 212-598-5914 or email your resume to the attached email address.
-Evaluate and treat patients.
- Treatment program based on evaluation of patient data.
- Administers manual therapy and exercises to function.
- Instructs, motivates, and assists patient to perform various physical activities.
- Administers treatments involving application of physical agents.
- Evaluates effects of treatment at various stages and adjusts treatments to achieve maximum benefit.
- Records treatment, response, and progress in-patient's chart or enters information into computer.
- Instructs patient and family in treatment procedures to be continued at home.
Please fax your resume to 212-598-5914 or email your resume to the attached email address.