Friday, March 25, 2011

in care nurse for virginia USA (will sponsor visa) RN jobs in USA

Hello, in need of a nurse that can stay home with my mother in her house in virginia. full house privilege if have a license can drive my mothers car to go doctors appointment and grocery shopping ofcourse. me and my mother is seperated and i have my own family.. we are filipinos live here since i was little.. send resume and experience details and phone number so i can call and talk if you have any question. im preferred you have hospital experience and graduate or certified nursing assistant or rn.. thanks and have a good day... send your resume to menpooch@yahoo.com
Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Assistant Nursing skills are all learned tasks used to help residents or patients with activities of daily living (ADLs) and providing bedside care, including basic nursing procedures under the supervision of a registered nurse. How to open your own cna school in California


    ReplyDelete